The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Mr. Lucky — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
Friday and Saturday
• Kelic, Bethnie Rose, Blinded Ambition & Others — Various styles from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at Shooters Bar & Grill, 2201 Grand Ave. No cover charge.
• Steven Hicks & James Young — Country from 6-9 p.m. at Big Jake's Cattle Co., 1702 Fayetteville Road in Van Buren.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• HedTripp — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Jenny Lind Jamboree — Various styles from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building on the Gate 9 cut-off at Jenny Lind.
• Jesse Dean & Left of Center — Various styles at 7 p.m. at Warren's Rec Room, 1437 W. Newberry Road, west of I-49, in Alma.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• The Moore Family & Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music & Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Movin' On — Country and more from 8-12 p.m. at Nick's Village Pub, 3820 Meandering Way.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
THE LIVE COLUMN IS A FREE SERVICE THAT APPEARS EVERY THURSDAY. SUBMISSIONS MUST CONTAIN PERFORMER’S NAME, TYPE OF MUSIC, TIME, DATE, VENUE NAME AND A STREET ADDRESS, AND MUST BE IN WRITING AND TURNED INTO THE WHEELER AVENUE OFFICE BY NOON ON THURSDAY, ONE WEEK BEFORE PUBLICATION. INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.